Application for Admission Grade 9
Thank you for your interest in WNY Catholic High Schools for your child. The WNY Catholic High Schools include Bishop Timon-St. Jude High School, Buffalo Academy of the Sacred Heart, Canisius High School, Cardinal O'Hara High School, Mount Mercy Academy, Mount St. Mary Academy, Nardin Academy, St. Francis High School, St. Joseph's Collegiate Institute, and St. Mary's High School.
Instructions - Parents/Guardians:
1. Click "Apply" and create an account using our secure application portal.
2. Check your email for a confirmation message.
3. Login to the application portal, complete the Application Form on behalf of your child, and submit.
4. Upon submission, you will receive an email response containing a consent form. Print, sign and return the consent form to the applicant's current school. A signed consent form will allow the applicant's current school to send the required academic records to the high school(s) indicated on your application.
5. Completing this application automatically registers your child to take the Entrance Exam at the school of his/her first choice. Additional information concerning the Entrance Exam, scholarships and financial aid will be sent to parents/guardians by the Admissions Office(s) of the high schools indicated on your completed application.